Sunday, 17 October 2010

Fellow Bloggers!! HELP ME OUT!

http://torontoist.com/virginamerica/?entry=0003 could you do me a HUGE, MASSIVE favor and just click the "like" button underneath this article! I would be forever in your debt if ya could! CHEERS!

Seriously, the person that this is for is awesome and has been going through some rough times lately. A nice break from the shitty norms of her daily routine would be most welcome. I will love you all forever if you click the "like" button underneath this article. Thank ya!

11 comments:

  1. Liked it for you bro :)

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. i def. would but i don't have a facebook anymore.. sorry man

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. here to help out a fellow blogger, i got your back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I might click on it for you. Maybe. But tell us about the person that it's for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh, I'm not part of facebook anymore. Else, I'd help you out. Just because.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Weirdo with a love for all things weird and obscure.